$150,000 YEAR-END MATCHING CHALLENGE:
GO HERE TO HAVE YOUR GIFT DOUBLED AND REDUCE YOUR TAX BURDEN:
Why are we launching Mercy Chefs GLOBAL?
It's very simple. When I started Mercy Chefs, the Lord gave me a very clear vision. It's four words...
Just Go Feed People
So when the phone rang and we had an opportunity to feed Ukrainians on the frontlines of the war, we headed to Ukraine. So far, we've distributed FOUR MILLION meals and supplies to those who are suffering in the crossfire of this horrible war.
When Mercy Chefs sees a need, our mandate is to GO FEED PEOPLE! In recent weeks and months, we've seen the demand for Mercy Chefs' relief efforts grow dramatically on the global frontier.
That's why we are launching Mercy Chefs GLOBAL... so we can feed more people!
Mercy Chefs GLOBAL will serve as a beacon of hope in the hardest hit places of the world. We will utilize our experience and unique giftings in food and resource provision to reach millions of hurting people.
+ + Initial Phase...
- Hiring full-time personnel overseas to lead this effort in the areas of greatest need;
- Deploying mobile feeding units to reach areas of urgent need,
- Distributing water purification equipment to meet what is often the most critical need in the developing world;
- Building permanent kitchens in strategic locations of longer-term outreach;
- Establishing an International Training Center to equip leaders in the nations to carry this vital mission forward.
I want to hit the ground running with Mercy Chefs GLOBAL, but to do so, we need to fully meet the $150,000 Year-End Matching Challenge goal.
I'm stepping out in faith to meet the needs of hurting people here in America and around the world. Please prayerfully consider how you can help.
May God bless you,
Gary LeBlanc, Mercy Chefs
P.S. The Ukrainian children pictured above are just a few of thousands we've fed this month -- and hundreds of thousands we've fed this past year. Will you help us feed more people? Please note that your gift will be doubled in impact until we fully meet the special challenge gift. Go here: